Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scrum Project Update

My first week has not been very encouraging. I am supposed to be creating embedded assistance for two features during this sprint, but due to build problems, I have been unable to do anything towards this.

In a by-the-book scrum team all members are fully committed to one project. We don't have nearly enough writers for that where I work, but if we did, what on earth would I have spent the past week doing? I will try to remember to raise that at the sprint review. I may also have to ask if our definition of "done" somehow does not include "features are included in the nightly build."

No comments: