Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11 weeks!

11 weeks ago we were getting ourselves together to head to the hospital. Today, he's just barely fitting into his 3-6 month clothes.


Five minutes after this picture was taken, he spit up copiously and had to be changed. He slept through the night last night, but was up early this morning.

Big sister is getting bigger, too!



She's had a good week food-wise. Not only are hot dogs back on her "will eat" list, but she's tasted rice, cucumber, peanut sauce, and a lemon. I doubt she's going to eat any of these as a regular thing any time soon, and her favorite food remains Chicken & Stars soup, but I have some hope that her extreme resistance to trying anything new might be lessening.

No comments: