In the spirit of my fresh resolution to make more use of my cookbooks (I make and break this one every year), the book for this week is Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics, which I picked up at Innisfree Bookshop over the summer. Those recipes are starred.
- Saturday: Italian Wedding Soup*; Country Hearth Bread
- Sunday: Bistro Chicken; Pan-Roasted Root Vegetables*
- Monday: Stir-Fried Orange-Ginger Tofu
- Tuesday: Three-Bean Tacos
- Wednesday: Pork au Poivre; Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli*
- Thursday: Salmon with Curried Chutney
- Friday: Lasagna Rolls