- Financial -- Blown in a big way, what with moving and buying the van. We did pay off one of the credit cards, and an another unexpected event (my company being bought) should allow us to pay off the other one.
- Health -- Also blown, given that I quit exercising in July.
- Food-Related -- Hit or miss, and I can't entirely blame pregnancy for this one. My energy level did suffer a lot from our crazy summer and autumn.
- Writing -- I didn't get done what I wanted to, but I did get a lot done, including a second NaNoWriMo win.
- Reading -- More hits than misses.
- Birthday observance -- Started well, then lost it over the summer.
My hopes for 2011 are for recuperation and exploration.
- Financial -- The emergency fund needs to be replenished, we have three college educations to think about, and of course we still hope to buy a house someday.
- Writing -- Empire goes out to agents in February. If no one likes it, it goes in the drawer, under a rock. I'll also be working on a proper draft of last year's NaNoWriMo project.
- Do Things -- This is a new one. I want to get out and about in New England, to see our friends, and to take advantage of the wonderful resources of this region.
- Food -- I'll shoot again for at least one new recipe per week, and a blog entry for it. I hope to spend some time on ways to make my kitchen more efficient, to smooth out our weeknights as much as possible.
I've also been hearing about the 365 project, which sounds like it would be fun, but I'm not so good at forming new habits unless they fit into a particular time slot.
So that's it, and there's nothing too ambitious on the list. May 2010 go out in peace, and the new year be all that you wish for.