Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Monday, March 3, 2008

Component Publisher

As I continue to contemplate a major cross-product documentation project (while sitting in a meeting that looks like it will never start because 4 of 6 required attendees aren't here), I keep coming back to the thought that there must be a way to do this. Last week's research grabbed a tool called Component Publisher, by an Israeli company called Live Linx. It sounds great - MS Word-based document bits that can be sewn together as needed - but I haven't found a single product review online, which makes me nervous. Tech writing tools don't usually get a lot of press, but there should be something.

No comments: