- House: Put another offer on the same house when it came back on the market. Didn't get the house but we are trying darn it. A
- Clutter: Got rid of some kids' clothes and two boxes of old toys A
- Financial: Exceeded target. A
- Health: This has gotten to be a steady-state sort of thing, so I will probably stop tracking it here.
- Food: We had a party! I made all kinds of stuff. Blogging has taken a decided back seat to work on the book, though. C
- Writing: Finished second draft of book 2. Submitted Bk1Ch1 to critters.org along with "request for dedicated readers" but won't get any feedback 'til mid-Nov. Attended a meeting of the local writing group. A+++
- Reading: I might get the rest of the way through this book this weekend... might. D.
Edit: I did in fact finish Fellowship today. So I get to upgrade that D. And Dave noted that this list is supposed to represent various important things in our life, so if it's going well... aren't things generally going well, by implication? This is likely the case.