Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goal Roundup: January

The year is off to a good start:
  • Financial: A (met goal)
  • Health: F (Maybe I should forget about this one…)
  • Food: A (Barefoot Contessa. Flavors of Tuscany. Moosewood Daily Special. Another Barefoot Contessa)
  • Reading: A (Castle Perilous. What We Eat When We Eat Alone. Iorich)
  • Writing: A (Lots of feedback coming on Book 1, have started revision; Book 3 up to 48k words.)
  • Birthdays: A (Family birthday duly remembered)

2 comments:

Pop Argot said...

Late in chiming in on this - but your grading scale is too stern. A Health grade of F = "I eat icing by the tub, and I've taken up heroin."

Rebecca said...

LOL. I didn't meet either of my goals, so #fail. Trying to be strict with myself. :)