Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last week's reviews

We bought a minivan. After all these weeks, plus an additional two hours of paperwork, we went back to the first dealership and bought the first one we had looked at. I think it will serve. The sales guy was gushing over our credit scores, which I like to think are so good precisely because we buy less than we can technically afford in areas like vehicles. We'll go pick it up Tuesday.
Next, some notes on last week's new recipes.
I didn't get around to the squash curry yet; maybe tonight. Yesterday I filled my bags to bursting again, so this morning I'll have to sit down and work out what to do with everything. This afternoon we're going shopping for baby stuff--finally. I'll be 37 weeks on Tuesday, so in a little more than a week, she'll be welcome to show up just as soon as she likes.

    No comments: