Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goal Roundup: February

It's that time again!
  • Financial: We had to get the car fixed, which wiped out last month's progress, but an unexpected bonus at work put us back on track and then some. A
  • Health: Lifted weights.... once. D
  • Food: The Cake Book (multiple), 100 Great Noodle Recipes, Fine Cooking Soups and Stews (multiple). Though I fell behind on blogging, I managed to get caught up. A 
  • Reading: Bicycle Diaries; Making Money (reread) B 
  • Writing: Joined a second virtual crit group. Replotted much of Book 1. Resubmitted the first two chapters to critters. A
  • Birthdays: Only one this month, but it was observed A
And now I really must go clean the fridge, since I'm all caught on the blog....

No comments: