- Buy a house. Nothing doing. I'm watching the new listings, but nothing has jumped up and down at me saying, "Come and see!"
- Decluttering. I ripped and packed away three boxes of CDs, so they are no longer spilling out of their allotted shelf space (except when JJ takes them down, of course), gave away a bunch of baby stuff to a friend who's expecting, and I joined the Worcester Freecycle group.
- Finance. Not too shabby, despite the high winter utility bills.
- Health/Fitness. No progress. I suck.
- Food-Related. I have been hit or miss about trying new things, but very good about keeping track of what I've made and what we thought of it. More posts here than any time since June!
- Wish list control. Retrograde progress, in that my list is actually growing, but I did buy one thing for myself (on sale) while doing some late Christmas shopping.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Goal Roundup - January
Because there's nothing like public exposure to encourage brutal honesty....