Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stir-Fried Beef with Ginger-Carrot Sauce

You can't go too far wrong with a simple stir-fry, and other than the bizarre call for white pepper (as if), this one is pretty darn simple. I am deeply attached to recipes that go from start to the table in under a half hour, in case you hadn't noticed.

It was a good day overall. L went to orientation for preschool (apparently they're going to have homework? for pity's sake...). JJ is definitely into his cereal; he seemed to like it even better with a thicker texture, so I guess we're ready to rock and roll with this solids business. I got some much-needed work done and then went to yoga class. Today is looking pretty gray. Must fix bugs now....

No comments: