Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken in Peanut Sauce

An oldie I pulled out, thinking that the warm weather forecast for this week would make it welcome. And it was! It's probably been years since I made this -- a distinct problem with trying new recipes a lot of the time. This is everything one could want in a hot-weather dish: fast, easy, and full of spicy flavor. I can't be bothered with poaching chicken and usually saute it in some peanut oil. Adding more vegetables never hurts this dish, either.

If you watch sodium, check your soba noodles before buying, some brands have an insane amount of salt, while others have none at all.

No comments: