Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Will They Think of Next?

This must be one of those "getting older" things. As I've posted before, my formative experience of the Web was of a generally static medium, only a tiny step away from solid print. So yesterday, when I was chatting with a friendly co-worker, I did a small double-take when she told me that there exist online jigsaw puzzles. Kinda neat, and yet... why?

Busy week with little cooking going on, between new car and trip preparation.

1 comment:

David said...

I have a stack of unfinished jigsaw puzzles in the basement. I wonder if you can save the online ones in some place where they'll gather dust and you begin to worry that, if you ever decide to look at them again, you'll be bitten by something venomous.