Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Asparagus and Parmesan Pasta Toss

I knew when I planned the week's menus that Tuesday was going to consist of meetings almost straight through from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and I'd better make dinner something I can do in my sleep. This would qualify. Now that asparagus season is nigh, I'm cooking with it fairly often.

Asparagus and Parmesan Pasta Toss


I don't roast the red peppers for this dish, as I don't care for what it does to the texture, but instead slice them thickly and add them with the mushrooms, so they still have some crunch.

Only six more weeks until our farmers markets open. I'm trying (and failing) to remember what they had in those first weeks last year; this year I'll have to keep better track. Although my schedule at work will likely prevent us from going to the Worcester market every week, I will be able to visit the larger one in Kendall Square

No comments: