Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vietnamese-Spiced Pork Chops

I'm a little behind with blogging this week, but I have been working hard to get new recipes back into our weekly planning. This one made the cut because it was quick and easy, requiring no unusual ingredients. Which is actually part of the problem, I think--what on earth about this ingredient list is supposed to be Vietnamese? The bigger problem is that all the sugar in the spice rub smoked the place up something awful.

I thought it was pretty good, D's judgement was "meh." So, probably not something I'll make again.

Vietnamese-Spiced Pork Chops

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like five-spice to the rescue?

- Pop Argot, not logged in