Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Monday, March 2, 2009

Goal Roundup - February

Continuing the year's self-examination....
  • Buy a house - We went out and looked at one yesterday. It had some nice features, but like so many we've seen, needs a lot of work. We also drove around another town we've got on our list of possibles and deemed it worth keeping. B
  • Decluttering - Got rid of the old futon, four boxes of kids' clothes, and a bunch of broken toys. A+!
  • Finance - Excuses, excuses. Did not meet target. D
  • Health/Fitness - I lifted weights... once. C
  • Food-Related - I did finally make soup with dried beans, and you can tell the difference. Have not been trying too many new things, though, and my tracking has suffered as other projects eat into precious free time. C
  • Wish list control - Given how much we spent on other stuff this month, I am going to give myself a pass on this one.
I think that works out to a C.

No comments: