Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sauteéd Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus, Spring Onions, and Parsley-Tarragon Gremolata

Another mile-long recipe name from Bon Appetit. No pictures from me, but there's one after the link.

Sauteéd Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus, Spring Onions, and Parsley-Tarragon Gremolata

This was a very nice spring meal, light and satisfying, and of course anything that gives me an excuse to eat asparagus is good. It wasn't much work at all once the gremolata was put together, and the flavor combination was... I want to say sprightly, but that sounds precious. It was tasty, leave it at that.

We have been insanely busy lately, but I wanted to mention two important kid milestones: L is finally and completely potty-trained, and JJ is sleeping through the night. Hooray!

No comments: