Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Friday, January 1, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

We stayed in on the Eve again. I made a pizza, we watched a movie, the kids went to bed at their usual time, and so did I. I think I am in the running for Most Boring Person ever, but since the cats got me up at 5:30 and we have to drive to Connecticut today, I'm pretty sure it was a good move to get some sleep.

We watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. I had never seen it before, somehow. As teenage wish-fulfillment goes, I don't think it gets any more harmless, and it had its cute moments.

Here's to the new year! Time to stare at a book draft for a while and pretend I'm working on it.....

No comments: