Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Goal Roundup: January 2011

One month into 2011 (that was fast):
  • Do Things: I have been letting the winter blahs get the better of me (considering buying a sunlamp). Going to see some friends in CT next weekend, though. I am trying to organize a get-together of the new supper club, since no one seems to want to take the initiative there. Hoping to visit the local Y today and see about joining.
  • Financial: Paid off credit card (thank you, Oracle) and all of our birth-related hospital bills--woohoo! Saving on target.
  • Food: 7 new recipes this month, and I made bread for the first time in forever. Not keeping on top of the blogging so far, though.
  • Writing: Queried 14 agents; six rejections so far. 
Can't complain too much. I'm even getting a bit of reading done. 

365 #18 This is how my living room usually looks, complete with blurred child

365 #19 We have gotten just a bit of snow this month; that is our van to the left

365 #20 I like tea, okay?

Bonus - Lydia doing her penguin impersonation

    No comments: