Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It Can Stop Snowing Now

Music: The Mollys, This Is My Round

I think there will be many a cup of tea drunk today. I made it to the office yesterday, but I didn't have much company there, and it was a long, cold wait for the bus home. I feel sad when it doesn't snow all winter, but this is officially ridiculous. Schools are closed, so I'll be working at the desk in the bedroom with my headphones in while D* plays Mario to entertain the kids. I thought the Wii would come in handy during snowy days, but I didn't expect it to get quite such a workout.

I have been looking around for a progress widget. This one comes from Inkalicious. It might do (not sure this will be a 100k book yet though - maybe 90k).


FURY'S FLIGHT
2,716/100,000


365 #21 Miriam 3 1/2 mo

365 #22 The view from my desk today

No comments: