Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Halfway Through January

This was supposed to have been published on the 15th, but autopublish seems to be borked right now. Anyway, goal accountability time - how are things going?
  • Do things: Plans made to visit good friends early in February.
  • Financial: Paid off credit card. 
  • Food: 3 new recipes.
  • Writing: Finished my polishing run on the old book; sent the first chapter of the new book to another writing group friend (who is currently distracted by most of her country being underwater); worked on/obsessed over query letter. 
The year is off to a smashing start.

    No comments: