Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goal Roundup: June

June did one of those blink-and-you-missed-it tricks this year, possibly due the fact that it has rained nearly every single day. This is not an exaggeration. We had one really nice day, and thank goodness we were smart enough to go up to Overlook in the morning, because by evening it was raining again. Here's the usual status report:
  • House: We made two visits to a place in Maynard, and actually put in an offer on it. As of now, we are still waiting to hear back from the sellers.
  • Decluttering: Not so much. But if we end up moving soon, this will have to kick into extremely high gear.
  • Financial: N/A since we had to put down earnest money with the offer.
  • Health: Been working out regularly, go me. Yesterday's run consisted of 2 1/2 miles, a best since mommyhood. I seem to have lost a whole pound.
  • Food: Up and down, but the blog post count is up, so I'm going to call it a win.
Not to mention, I got an entirely unexpected promotion at work. And I got a haircut. Which I have not done since just before I went back to work after JJ was born. And since I got up at 3:30 this morning, unable to sleep, I copyedited my freshly printed MS and fixed up the typos. Just need to stuff a fresh copy in an envelope and out it goes, tomorrow (what the hell, everything else in my life seems to be going well right now...).

No comments: