Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goal Roundup: July

A good month on paper, but with depressingly little to show for it.
  • House: Offer accepted, inspection done... P&S averted by seller shenanigans. Back to the drawing board, but A for effort.
  • Decluttering: Many boxes taken to StVdP. A
  • Financial: N/A since we had to pay for the home inspection. But I got a raise, so I'm going to call that an A too.
  • Health: Still working out. Not losing any weight (probably due to birthday cake and such), but am slowly getting back into something resembling decent condition. B
  • Food: Blogging has picked up a bit from the doldrums. B
  • Writing: New goal! Got a submission in, which is what counts, right? A

No comments: