Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feta-Stuffed Turkey Burgers

So, getting back to the food thing, albeit in a rather brief form, since it's 5 a.m. and I am starving, but want to make sure I get this one down, while the moon sets and someone rattles a shopping cart down the street....


I have made these twice, have not been moved to make the yogurt sauce but otherwise find them reasonably yummy and easy to make. We had our first corn on the cob of the year with them, sweet and crunchy.

This weekend is going to include a lot of running around, but also, I hope, a fair amount of time in my kitchen, continuing the re-grounding process. If nothing else I have pesto to make with the hube bunch of basil that is currently perfuming half the apartment.

In other news, L had her first visit to the dentist yesterday, and as far as they can tell, she has no cavities! (She wouldn't let them take side x-rays.) She does have a pretty bad overbite, however, so we'll have to see what develops there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.