Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Pointless Musing

It has now been two years since I posted that it had been a year since I posted anything, so I guess they do just leave these blogs hanging out there in the void for what might as well be forever.

Which is not to say that I don't think about coming back to blogging once a week or so, it's just that I can't find any sort of focus. There's a million things I could talk about, but none of them are much that I think other people would be interested in reading.

What's going on right now? So glad you asked.
  • Oldest child will be a teenager in just a few more days. I am coping. 
  • I feel trapped in my job, and I can't figure out how to get out of it. 
  • I am working on the fairy novel again, some more, and determined to finish it this summer. 
  • I started a bullet journal, like everybody else in the country. I now have even more pens than ever before.
  • I started meditating. 
  • I haven't had any significant time to just be in my home in weeks, and I think it's taking a toll on my emotional state. 

Judging from my Pinterest boards, what I most want at this point in my life is a clean house, time to write in my journal, and a horse.


No comments: