Which is not to say that I don't think about coming back to blogging once a week or so, it's just that I can't find any sort of focus. There's a million things I could talk about, but none of them are much that I think other people would be interested in reading.
What's going on right now? So glad you asked.
- Oldest child will be a teenager in just a few more days. I am coping.
- I feel trapped in my job, and I can't figure out how to get out of it.
- I am working on the fairy novel again, some more, and determined to finish it this summer.
- I started a bullet journal, like everybody else in the country. I now have even more pens than ever before.
- I started meditating.
- I haven't had any significant time to just be in my home in weeks, and I think it's taking a toll on my emotional state.
Judging from my Pinterest boards, what I most want at this point in my life is a clean house, time to write in my journal, and a horse.