Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goal Round-Up: January 2012

Time for the monthly accountability.
  • Things to Do: Missed Arisia, so this one will get carried forward again. I applied for the Taos Toolbox workshop AND GOT ACCEPTED. I am over the moon.
  • Better Me: Gym attendance spotty due to being sick for two weeks. Hopefully getting that out of the way for the year! Best workout: 2 1/2 miles, 32 minutes.
  • Money: Positive flow into the savings account.
  • Writing: Two chapters of FF revision down. Sickness did not help. 
  • Job Stuff: Working through approval process for Scrum Master training. 
  • Birthday Observance: So far, so good.
  • Household Stuff: Moved a problem bookcase out of Mimi's room.
 Where will the year go from here?!

No comments: