Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goal Roundup: September

I think we're getting good at this!
  • House: Made an offer on a place (didn't get it). A
  • Clutter: Trip to dump, got rid of old junk. A
  • Financial: Met goal! A
  • Health: I can run a 10-minute mile again. A
  • Food: Got my game back on with new recipes and blogging, and even some pictures, then seem to have lost steam toward the end of the month. B
  • Writing: Making headway through Book 2, new scenes coming together. A
  • Reading: Listened to "Gilgamesh" in the car. Good stuff. Also rereading Tolkien, slowly. A
Best grades ever. Holidays will be coming up soon, so that will probably take a major toll on... everything, but right now we're in a very good place.

No comments: