Bit of a mixed bag this month....
- House: Went to see another place in Maynard. It sucked. No listings since then worth looking at. B
- Decluttering: Went through Lydia's preschool stuff and threw most of it out. Cleaned out her dresser and one of my boxes of clothes. A
- Financial: Money went into the savings account, less than goal. C
- Health: I can run three miles again. Slowly. A
- Food: Seem to be in a bit of a rut, so I bought two cookbooks. ?
- Writing: Rejected by DAW, sent packet to TOR, made editing progress but am scaling back my new goal in hopes of not making myself crazy. A
- NEW: Reading: Read two whole books while on vacation. A
The goal list is getting longer than I wanted it to be back when I started doing this. This may have something to do with the whole making-myself-nuts thing....