Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Monday, August 25, 2008

Dunkin Donuts Helps My Budget

They've changed their cream cheese recently. I don't know what sort of crap they're trying to pass off now, but it surely is not Philadelphia brand; it's thinner, and faintly gritty, and I find it on the edge of disgusting. So there goes that habit, unless I want to switch to donuts.

They're still working on the Finagle A Bagel on First Street. Looks like they've started hiring, so perhaps we have not much longer to wait. I hope they'll have decent cream cheese.

1 comment:

Pop Argot said...

Yet another reason I stick with butter for my bagels. (I can't develop a taste for cream cheese - I find it too sour.)