- Have I any business even trying to write this sort of character
- Is every thought contained herein unbearably peurile and risible
- Do all of my stories sound alike
- What am I doing trying to cram so many ideas into a single novel
- How many times have I listened to Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces today
The cure for wibbling: get back to writing. I may well have no business doing this, but all I can do is do it, and give it to my beta readers, and possibly die of embarrassment, which isn't really any big deal.
The Prometheus Tapestry