I will have to get on the stick about that, so I'm posting my schedule here, and also so I don't lose the damn thing. The working title for the book is Prometheus, because I have to call it something other than "that thing I'm doing with Byron in it."
- May/June - Research. I have several books on Byron to read, and a new copy of The Death of Arthur.
- June/July - Finish first draft (abandoned at 45k last year)
- July-October - Second draft
- November - NaNoWriMo (It's how I fill my queue; I skipped last year, but I already have an idea to use this time around)
- December - Polish and solicit critiques