Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Monday, April 1, 2013

March Status Report

Things continue to meander along without much sense of urgency.
  • Gym attendance has been good. Back up to the point where I can do three miles, though not particularly fast. Still not losing any weight.
  • Finished JS&MrN, read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Howl's Moving Castle, and a boatload of Marvel comics from 1966 (the writing was mostly crap, though the art was better).
  • In anticipation of the new Iron Man movie, I've developed a side hobby of tracking fan-fiction statistics.
  • Wrote a new query letter and started fixing up the synopsis.
  • Visited some blogs and sites I used to read before the Great Funk of 2012 hit--I used to read a couple dozen food and writing blogs, and at some point I just stopped.
Overall, I'd say that things are moving in the right direction, slowly.

Main goal for April: Be in position to start sending out query letters. 

No comments: