- Gym attendance has been good. Back up to the point where I can do three miles, though not particularly fast. Still not losing any weight.
- Finished JS&MrN, read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Howl's Moving Castle, and a boatload of Marvel comics from 1966 (the writing was mostly crap, though the art was better).
- In anticipation of the new Iron Man movie, I've developed a side hobby of tracking fan-fiction statistics.
- Wrote a new query letter and started fixing up the synopsis.
- Visited some blogs and sites I used to read before the Great Funk of 2012 hit--I used to read a couple dozen food and writing blogs, and at some point I just stopped.
Main goal for April: Be in position to start sending out query letters.