- Things To Do: Had a "date day" and went to the MFA and then to Margarita's. That was lovely and fun, but not exactly breaking new ground.
- Better Me: Still going to the gym. Managed to read an entire book. Whoa.
- Money: Bought my plane ticket for Taos, so no progress there.
- Writing: Finished the draft of Fury, started working on a query letter, and started the next draft to address the problems D* found.
- Job Stuff: Still nothing, and one of my best friends got laid off, so if there was a job opening, I would feel guilty if I applied for it and she didn't.
- Birthdays: Managed to hit the important ones with a card.
- Household stuff: No money to do anything with this month.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Goal Roundup: April
Well, that month just flew past. And it was, er, kind of a bust, goal-wise.