Home - is where I want to be / But I guess I'm already there /I come home -
she lifted up her wings /
Guess that this must be the place...
- Talking Heads, "Naive Melody"

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goal Roundup: April

Well, that month just flew past. And it was, er, kind of a bust, goal-wise.
  • Things To Do: Had a "date day" and went to the MFA and then to Margarita's. That was lovely and fun, but not exactly breaking new ground.
  • Better Me: Still going to the gym. Managed to read an entire book. Whoa.
  • Money: Bought my plane ticket for Taos, so no progress there.
  • Writing: Finished the draft of Fury, started working on a query letter, and started the next draft to address the problems D* found. 
  • Job Stuff: Still nothing, and one of my best friends got laid off, so if there was a job opening, I would feel guilty if I applied for it and she didn't. 
  • Birthdays: Managed to hit the important ones with a card. 
  • Household stuff: No money to do anything with this month.
Basically, all of my brain energy is going into this book right now. Which is appropriate, I suppose; I just wish I was making faster progress as a result.

No comments: